Smoke and Mirrors Melts
A majestic Christmas pine festooned with botanical decorations; cinnamon stick bundles, dried orange segments and bouquets of star anise and clove. Earthy moss blankets the boughs and trunk.
This beautiful Wax Melt range is personally hand poured in the UK. We use only natural soy wax which means its Vegan Friendly, animal cruelty free and safer for the environment.
When it comes to our fragrances, we use a 10% ratio which means you are going to get a stronger scent and better quality, this will ensure that our melts will deliver an excellent aroma.
How to use:
Snap off one or two bars depending on the size of your room and place in your desired wax burner. As we use a higher percentage of fragrance oil we have found that you only need to heat your burner for around an hour then turn it off as the aroma will last for a few more hours. This makes your wax post last longer and hopefully save on the electricity.
Wax melts are scented chunks of wax that are placed into either a tea light wax warmer or power heated aroma lamp. As the warmer or lamp starts to heat, they gently melt the wax and release the fragrance. The scent will last from several hours to several days.
Wax Melt and Burner Safety Info
Wax melts should only be used in appropriate wax melt burners. Always read the safety information provided with your burner prior to use. Add one piece of the wax melt to your desired burner. Do not over fill the wax melt burner initially as wax will spill over.
If wax remains in the burner bowl after use and you wish to remove it, you can soak up the melted wax with cotton balls or if the wax has hardened, light a tealight in the burner for 1 minute and the hardened wax will pop out in one piece. Do not use metal or sharp objects to clean out wax as this may crack or damage the burner or cause injury.
Wax Melt Burner (non-electrical) Failure to follow these instructions could result in a fire hazard.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or move it when lit.
- Remove all packaging before use.
- Only use with a good quality tea light. Do not use with a maxi tea-light, votive, or other candle.
- Keep the Wax Melt Burner and tea-light out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn the tea-light or leave the wax melt burner on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep foreign objects out of the wax pool.
- Extinguish the tea-light if the flame becomes enlarged, makes contact with the wax melt burner, or begins to smoke.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish the flame. Once extinguished allow wax melt burner to cool before moving.
Direction for Use
- Place the wax melt burner on a level, flat, cool, heat resistant surface away from draughts, other heat sources and flammable objects. If used on a non-heat resistant surface damage may occur if the wax melt burner is used without a protective plate, tray or similar product.
- Position the wax melt segment on the top bowl of the wax melt burner.
- Insert a tea-light in the bottom base of the wax melt burner.
- Allow the heat of the tea-light to melt the wax and fragrance will release into the room. The wax melt burner will become hot while in use, do not touch while in use, heated wax can cause burns. Allow the burner to cool completely before touching or moving.
- Do not allow the pool of wax to completely evaporate so the top bowl becomes dry whilst a tea-light is still lit. This could cause the wax melt burner to scorch and (or) smoke.
- Let the wax melt burner completely cool before re-use.
- DO NOT USE METAL OBJECTS TO CLEAN OUT THE WAX. DO NOT APPLY EXCESSIVE PRESSURE WHEN CLEANING OR REMOVING WAX. THIS MAY CRACK AND DAMAGE THE BURNER.
ALWAYS READ THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED WITH ELECTRIC BURNERS.
Smoke and Mirrors Melts