Kiwi and Apricot Candle
Our delightful Milk Pudding range has been designed with the kitchen in mind. There is nothing worse than having those kitchen smells linger hours after cooking. We have carefully chosen oils which will help fight and eliminate those pesky odours.
With approximately 25 hours burn time.
Kiwi, Strawberry, Melon, Peach, Apricot and Apple.
- Fights against odours
Our Candle range is hand poured in the UK from ethically, sustainable sourced natural plant wax, with expertly blended essential oils. Vegan friendly, our candles are clean burning, additive free and not tested on animals. Our full candle collection only use cotton wicks and all packaging, candle glass jars and bottles are made from recyclable materials.
- Before burning, always trim the wick to ¼ inch. You can use a wick trimmer, nail clippers, or scissors. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Keep the wax pool clear of any debris at all time.
Burn candles in a well-ventilated room:
- Avoid drafts, vents, or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.
- Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations on burn time and proper use. In general, it is recommended that candles do not burn for longer than four hours and cool for at least two hours before relighting.
- When lighting a candle, use long matches or a long-reach lighter. Keep your hair and loose clothing away from the flame.
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never touch or move a candle while it is burning or while the wax is liquefied.
- Do not burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch remains in the container or 2 inches if using a pillar candle.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Never use a candle as a night light or while you may fall asleep.
When Extinguishing a Candle:
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle. It’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Don’t touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.
Kiwi and Apricot Candle